Banty

Default New sink nightmare

In article , Mortimer Schnerd, RN
says...

Banty wrote:
I have a theory.

Folks that, um, unreasonable, get nasty quickly because, in their lives, Bad
Stuff seems to happen to them often, and they can't quite figure out why.

I believe you have hit the nail right on the head. I had the same thought
toward the orignal poster. Too many recessive traits

Or, alternatively, just a entitlement-teaching upbringing.

There *is* a small real gripe to be had with the plumber because the plumber
should have simply refused the job. Else made it clear that any kludgy job that
can be done with this kind of setup was not going to be satisfactory to most
people.

Banty