Leonard Caillouet

Default Missing coax connector on TV

I agree Dave, but how many shops actually do a leakage test after the repair
and even test the tuning on all channels with a know signal generator? A
lot of the reputation that repair shops have is deserved. Of the dozen or
so shops in a 30 mile radius of us, I wouldn't trust more than 3 of them
with a repair.

Leonard

wrote in message
ups.com...
So, I can just .....glue.... another connector on there? Is there
no physical
connection? How does the signal get transferred from the connector into
the tuner?

In the interest of safety and knowing how to complete the repair safely
and properly, it is highly recommended that you have someone who is
experienced with fixing electronics do the repair.