Neil Jowsey

Default Textured finish for sub-bass cabinet

I'm just finishing the cabient for a sub-bass speaker for use in a home
cinema setup. It's MDF and about 450 * 300 * 300. I'm looking for a
textured satin black/charcoal finish but haven't found anything suitable.
I'm assuming aerosol will give me the best finish but I've only found the
'plasticote' range and they don't do a textured finish in a dark enough
colour.

As an alternative the piano black gloss finish is nice but satin would be
better as gloss shows *every* tiny imperfection in the finish!

Does anyone know any products that might fit the bill?

Cheers

Neil