no(SPAM)vasys

Default Rounding over Dowells

skeezics wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:45:47 GMT, John B
wrote:

G'day all,
This is a fishing expedition with very little bait.
I'm looking for a device that rounds over the ends of dowels.
I'm sure I've seen something that looks like cup on a shaft, with
cutting surfaces inside. Place it in a drill and Bob's your Auntie
Does any such beast exist and if it does could someone point me in it's
direction. At the moment I use either the belt or disk sander to but a
chamfer on exposed ends however a rounded tip would be much more pleasing.
Looking froward to replys, if any.
All the best
John

pencil sharpener.

skeez

If your pencil sharpener is rounding over the ends of your pencils I
think it's time for a new one.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA