Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG)

Wilson wrote:
I bought my big planer from an outfit in Charlotte, NC which has their
Taiwan stuff made to order, with personal involvement of the Leneave family.
It's great and looks just like many of the others, but was only about $800
for 15". They say they have a comparable cabinet saw, which was $1000 a
year or so ago. Of course fuel and iron prices have probably hit it by now.
It's Leneave Machinery&Supply, if anyone wants to do a GS and talk to them.
I like the family involvement and I think they are honest. Of course they
have all the other tools too. I think they serve mostly industrial
companies but they are very nice on the phone.

We may have had this conversation before (I'm not sure) but I bought a 8" North
State jointer from them last year. It's a kind of hole in the wall place but
the man definitely knows his business and he's personable. I'd second your
recommendation.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE