Mike Berger

Default Washer/Dryer -- Lowe's vs. Home Depot

I bought my washer and dryer from Circuit City when they sold
appliances. One of the levelers on the washer didn't work right,
and I asked them to have somebody come out and fix or replace it.
He just screwed them all up to the maximum position and left.
I complained to Circuit City, and they delivered a new washer
the next day.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

The service I get from them is just so far supeiror to the big stores. When
my freezer broke, he brought one to use until he got the one I wanted. When
I bought some parts to fix my washer and then decided to b uy new instead,
he took the parts back (full refund) and delivered, installed, took the old
one away within three hours of me being at the store. Try to get delivery
like that from Sears.