Sacramento Dave

Default Reducing PVC waste pipe noise

"Stretch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cast Iron Pipe would be most effective in killing noise. Due to it's
mass. Put together with no hub couplings (no hub pipe). You would
probably need a competent plumber, most "plumbers" can't handle
anything past a hack saw and a can of glue -in my area-.

Stretch

"You would probably need a competent plumber, most "plumbers" can't handle
anything past a hack saw and a can of glue -in my area "
That's why the plumb houses with garden hose now, I thing they have a
fantasy name for it now. Hose is Hose Pipe is Pipe you can sugar coated
anyway you want but that's the fact.