booger

Default Limited Edition 2.7 hp Craftsman table saw

Suggestion: eBay it and put the money you get from it in piggy bank until
you have enough saved up for a better saw.

I too was given one awhile back, because the now ex-girlfriend thought the
old cast iron top Crapsman I bought second hand a few years ago was too old.
I've used the new one for some ripping jobs, but thats about it. I still
use my old one for most of my work, due to the crappy miter gauge / track in
the new one.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was given a Limited Edition 2.7 hp Craftsman table saw in the box.
Before opening it I wondered if anyone has had experience with this
particular saw? Why did they call it Limited edition? I checked at
Sears and the sales person did not know anything about it. When did
they sell these and at what price? I don't have an older catalog to
look up the description or price for 9-24825. Thx in advance.