Larry Jaques

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 00:14:36 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm,
(Nick Müller) quickly quoth:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Ah, but first they will have to learn how to make Proper Coffee. That
is the Secret.

Hah! You don't drink coffee in the US. It is some kind of slightly
flavoured brown liquid. I guess that the coffee-trick only works because
of all the Cl added to your water. "Coffee" was a bad experience I had
in the USA.

Next time you're here, please try a Starbucks or real coffee house,
not a cafe. The real thing isn't boiled or set on a warmer for 8
hours; each cup is made fresh.

PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience
www.diversify.com - Web Database Development