mm

Default Temporary roof repair after Wilma advise

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:33:37 -0500, "miamicuse"
wrote:

I can walk on mine OK. My problem is getting up there. I am real nervous
on a ladder, no kidding. My wife even laugh at me when I climb on a ladder.

Make your wife fix the roof. Would serve her right.

But seriously, my condolences. I have two friends who live in
Tamarac. I think they are condos so no responsibility for the roof,
but tiles flew off, breaking the windshields of two family members
visiting one of their next-door neighbors. Her car was in the garage,
but it's a one car gararage.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.