Edwin Pawlowski

Default Limited Edition 2.7 hp Craftsman table saw

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was given a Limited Edition 2.7 hp Craftsman table saw in the box.
Before opening it I wondered if anyone has had experience with this
particular saw? Why did they call it Limited edition? I checked at
Sears and the sales person did not know anything about it. When did
they sell these and at what price? I don't have an older catalog to
look up the description or price for 9-24825. Thx in advance.

Sounds like the first saw that I had. While not the best, I did make some
nice projects with it. The table size is restrictive as it is smaller than
a full sized contractors saw. Direct drive, it is a bit noisy.

The limited part was just a sales deal at a lower price.