Don Bruder

Default Tungsten electrodes for armor piercing bullets

In article ,
Pete Keillor wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 02:11:31 GMT, Ignoramus8862
wrote:

snip

even though I am drunk, I recognize that you are wrong

Great line. Reminds me of Winston Churchill's supposed line in
response to the matron telling him he was drunk, "Yes, but in the
morning I'll be sober, and you'll still be ugly."

Even better is the tale of the woman dining with him at some sort of
to-do who supposedly said something like "If I were your wife, I'd
poison your coffee", to which Winston is said to have replied "Madam, if
you were my wife, I'd drink it!"

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info