marika

Default Tungsten electrodes for armor piercing bullets

Don Bruder wrote:

(That's *NOT* saying that a .30-06 isn't "high powered enough"... How
could anyone sane make that claim when it's generally considered to be
"plenty of rifle" for practically anything that walks, flies, crawls, or
slithers on the north American continent?

this reminds me that my sister once said "cats are less prone..."

which is funny enough as it is, but that certainly means that they fit
in to all the above categories.

mk5000

"even if my blog is censored 100 times, I will write it for the
101st"--WozyYin