Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default New sink nightmare

doubter wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:16:49 -0800, wrote:

Is there another option besides replacing the entire counter top? The old
sink had a horrid metal ring around it that crap would get under and that
was part of the reason I replaced it but the ring did keep the gaps from
the two big hole in my counter top showing.

Which did you want the plumber to stretch to fit? The sink, or the
countertop?

Neither one could stretch as much as your nasty mouth.

You're a little touchy after doing something stupid. Big hole, little sink
isn't exactly rocket science.

It may be to him. I wonder if he's from West Virginia?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE