RzB

Default Kitchen Finally finished

Congrats - 18months - that's excellent in my books :-)
But are you really, really sure it's complete - is there not
just that one last very small bit to finish off...

I have just started our kitchen refurb (however workshop
refurb also on the go at the same time - and that takes
priority!) and will most certainly be using some of your posts..

It's all the peripheral stuff that takes the time isn't it...
In our case, new boiler, new consumer unit, strip and replace
ceiling, knock wall down between kitchen and dining room,
open new door apperture, close old door apertures, take up
and renew floor, re plaster, re wire etc etc...

Then the easy bit - fit the units!!!!

Glad to hear you found Wickes to be good - I'm leaning
that way too.

BTW - My "financial controller" insists she has been waiting
for 17 years for the new kitchen.. Grosss exageration .. pah...

Roy