kip

Default Missing coax connector on TV

I do 2 a month on average in the home and it costs
about 95.00cdn and nobody has complained yet.
RCA being the most common broken one,s
kip.

Been in this buisness for 38 yrs
and have NEVER given an estimate
over the phone NEVER.

Get a Life

"Ian Malcolm" wrote in message
fybar wrote:
$85 US for putting a connector on a tuner?!?

Tom

Yes, the other shops are charging $50 to just look at it, and that $50
will be applied to the repair. So, if I go that route I might only pay
$50, but I am betting once they get the $50 they will charge me another
$50. Nobody will quote me a price just to solder a connector on. I have
to bring it in and then they will quote me a price. I wonder why TV
repair shops have such a shady reputation?