pyotr filipivich

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

Let the record show that spaco wrote back on
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:50:38 -0600 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
I can't comment on the general usefulness of this idea, but the coffee
itself will leave a microscopic oily finish. I notice this when I wipe
out our coffee pot.

Hey, the other day, when I first went over to Bldg 1, I discovered a
Terrible Site - the inside of my coffee mug. Those crazies have a really
bright light over their coffee machine, so when you pop the top off the
coffee mug, "Yech! What is that stuff?? Quick, add coffee and cover it
up!"

tschus
pyotr

--