jk

Default spray paint can question

"B.B." u wrote:

How about this - throw the plugged can in the trash and buy a new one?
I've seen two people try to do what you're suggesting, and both times
they ended up with a big mess.

What happened? They poke the seam and rip the can open?

I had something like that happened with a can of gold spray paint
once. It was on the floor ,behind something else. Not knowing it was
there, I knocked someti=thing bag and sharp off of a bench, and was
amazed when every thing in my line of sight near the floor magically
turned to gold in an instant. THought there was something seriously
wrong with my eyes for a moment.

jk