Gunner Asch

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:21:35 -0600, "The Davenport's"
wrote:

Those were also the days when some girls believed the same shake and
squirt thing with a bottle of Coca Cola was an effective post-coital
spermacidal douche. (That's more than you needed to know I guess....)

Jeff

I can't and won't speak as to the effectiveness of using coke POST-coital,
but it makes for some, shall we say, "interesting", feelings if used
PRE-coital.

PopRocks and oral sex works, too

No...no metal content at all...none.

Mike

Ah yes....PopRocks...had a lady who would bring them with her.

And oddly enough..it works pretty well on both types of
plumbing..oddly enough....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner