Tom Wait

Default spray paint can question

"~Roy" wrote in message
I have poke lots of spray cans over the yeras and have never had much
sucess in usuing the paint inside

Snip
My plans to use it in an airbush
never worked either.

I just had this problem . I drilled a small hole in the top of the can and
let the gas out paint started coming out along with the gas and I held a rag
over the can until the hissing stopped. Then tipped the can up and the gas
mixed in with the paint squirted the paint into the cup of my touch up gun.
I painted my composite gun stock with the spray gun and it came out
perfectly. I could have waited and ordered a new tip from Brownell's for $4
plus shipping and waited three days. I chose to sacrifice an ounce of paint
and get the job done. I saved the leftover paint in an airtight can and
will use it again.