Don Bruder

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

In article ,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

"It's taking longer than we thought..."

It's starting to take me all night to do what I used to do all night...

Actually, I was referring to someone's (Danged if I can remember who -
might even be somebody posting here) "Organization" header on their
messages - I believe it goes something like this in it's full form:
"Fighting stupidity one idiot at a time. It's taking longer than we
thought..."

Thanks, Jeff Sorry, but so many names go by in half an hour on usenet
that it's tough keeping taglines straight

I do like the one you've got tho... I can't help but smile and mutter
"Ain't that the truth!" every time I see it

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info