pyotr filipivich

Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

Let the record show that Don Bruder wrote back on Sun,
30 Oct 2005 20:26:42 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article ,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Those were also the days when some girls believed the same shake and
squirt thing with a bottle of Coca Cola was an effective post-coital
spermacidal douche. (That's more than you needed to know I guess....)

Jeff

Erm... Jeff?
Some places I've encountered, that one's still floating around, alive
and kicking (Wording intentional

The "scarey" thing is that while the efficaciousness of carbonated
colas as a post coital contraceptive douche is oft exaggerated, I recall
reading of Yet Another Study which did determine that A) colas aren't very
good contraceptives, but B) Coca Cola is the best at it. Meaning that Coke
does a less bad job of thwarting the little wrigglers than Pepsi, Dr
Pepper, Moxie, tab or Brand X.

At least it is a better idea that the girl who ran out of contraceptive
jelly and substituted grape ...

"It's taking longer than we thought..."

It's starting to take me all night to do what I used to do all night...

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.