jtc

Default Unmanaged condo - Can anyone help?

There is also some indication that the present property management
may
have violated some of our bylaws. They told a new owner that she
could
put up a satellite dish when the bylaws strictly prohibit it. When

-- I believe that you cannot disallow a satellite dish by
law....however, your association can have a definitive placement of
all satelite dishses within your community...that is how you avoid
having them installed just anywhere and especially since they will be
attached to the outside of the unit which the association maintains
etc. ... that is how the law goes in Minnesota.
As a former Association President...get a good lawyer to review your
present by-laws and proceed from there.
Good luck.

jtc

"J. Meier" wrote in message
Hello, Please allow me to apologize for the length of this. I hope
someone can help me.