Swingman

Default Refurbished Unisaws

"BB" wrote in message

yourself - I had a couple of piano movers take a full size upright down a
set of steep stairs by themselves and it weighs more than the Uni -

remember
your physics class and use the correct items to make it easier and safer.

A few years ago I had a piano picked up after a flood by a restorer and his
smallish 16 year old daughter (a sad story in itself as I found out later,
as her mother had died when she was three and it had been her dad and her
against the world ever since).

In any event, these two moved that piano down four steps, out to the curb
and loaded it into the back of a pickup with a camper on it, by themselves,
without breaking a sweat, and in less time than it takes to tell ... it was
one of the most magnificent displays of choreographed physics I've ever
witnessed. Archimedes would have been proud.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05