Default Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

I also worked as a pump jockey just out of high school ( I prefer the
title "Petroleum Transfer Engineer"). The station was just outside
of Beverly Hills on Santa Monica Blvd, and in 1970 we did the full
service routine. One day some rich ******* pulled up in his El Dorado
(most Beverly Hills attorneys drove them) and as I was washing his
windshield, he insisted I get inside his car and wash the inside of the
glass! I had been working in the station garage, and unknown to me, I
had grease on my butt. Well, when I got out of his car there was a big
black streak across the Caddy's cloth seat. He got mad and told me
to clean it off, so I sprayed my windshield cleaner on the seat and
rubbed it in with my, you guessed it, oily rag. No tip that day.
*******!

Ed Ferguson