CWLee

Default Hot Tub Ants

"Bryan" wrote:

... lately they've been swarming the top edges of the hot
tub. ... What do you think my best ant-kill and return-
prevention options are?

I used to have a similar problem here in Southern
California. Once a month I use a grocery store purchased
brand of ant spray around the bottom of the hot tub, about 6
inches up from the ground. The ants have to pass that area
to get to the top. So far that has worked for me. If I go
much past a 1-month interval they return, so you might have
to experiment with different spray intervals and brands of
ant spray.

Please report back the results of whatever you do, so others
can learn from your experience.

--
CWLee