Leon

Default Refurbished Unisaws

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message news:ZC39f.5009

The fact that they're built in the US, does that mean that the
construction
materials are of higher quality or the assembly methods are superior?

I think he was indicating that the quality remains high despite the fact
that they are built in the US. Edwin was commenting on Barrys comparison of
Japaneese Owned products to US owned products. Edwin pointed out that many
Toyotas are built in the US.
I think the Japanese products are superior regardless of country of origin
because of engeneering and QC. I do not doubt that the US can build a great
product as long as the design is great.

Perhaps both? Considering that it's owned by Toyota, what's to stop
management from making sure that both these aspects of construction are
the
same as might be done in their overseas plants? ~ cheaper make?

side by side comparisons, Toyota was the preferred truck by all that test
drove them in our plant.

The same questions apply. Did they prefer them because of construction
quality, assembly quality or perhaps both?