Leon

Default Refurbished Unisaws

"Greg G." wrote in message

Is the Unisaw still worth having, or would a Grizzly 1023SL be a
better choice. Although I own many Delta tools, I haven't been very
happy with the last few Delta products or their customer (non) service
as of late.

Well Delta has had a problem with Unisaws in the last 7 or 8 years. The
factory was blaming the shippers and apparently they have finally admitted
to improper assembly methods. Trunions have been breaking at what I would
call an alarming rate. If the saw looks like new you have ask yourself why
it had to be refurbished as it should have lasted many many years. I would
say it is a good bet that the trunion had to be replaced. Something to
thhink about.