Edwin Pawlowski

Default Refurbished Unisaws

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
But then again, consider Toyota. G

Toyota is a case where most of the product line costs more than the
competition, but generate a real sentiment of getting what you pay
for. Comparing a Corolla to a Cavalier, a 4Runner to a Trail Blazer,
a Tacoma to a Colorado, a Malibu to a Camry, and a Prius, to well...
NOTHING, it's very easy to see why one company is growing in leaps and
bounds and the other is dying. One pays engineers, the other pays
marketeers.

Interesting you pick Toyota. Many of their cars are built in the US too.
As is some industrial products like forklift trucks (I've bought 4 of them).
My plan was to "buy American" but the American brand had imported engines
and the foreign brand was made in Kentucky so that idea had no merit. In
side by side comparisons, Toyota was the preferred truck by all that test
drove them in our plant.