Greg G.

Default Refurbished Unisaws

Upscale said:

"Greg G." wrote in message

alternative is to go Commando... but it sure is cold.... brrr....

Well, you could take a trip up to see us in Canada. We've got original home
grown fur polar bear underwear. Guaranteed down to -50°F. And if you're
really lucky, you might find one or two 4" bear claws still attached to the
underwear. Also guaranteed to make sure you wake up quick when dressing
first thing in the morning.

Sounds like you had company that night, and attempted to don the wrong
furry thing the next morning. And there is one thing I *don't* want
near my genetic jewels, it is a resentful 800lb bear and a sharp set
of 4" claws. Nothing could be worse after a 4 bear night, eh?...

But seriously, (if that is possible at this point), I don't think
polar bear underwear would be very comfortable in the SE US.
It's not THAT cold... and would most likely look like I had a severe
sphincter malfunction. g

Man, has THIS drifted off topic!

Greg G.