Daniel J. Stern

Default Source For LED Panels (See Design)

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Ken Weitzel wrote:

I've got a 1971 Ford LTD Convertible. These cars have eight 1157 style
bulbs in the rear to give full width tail and brake lights. That's a
LOT of current going through 30+ year old wiring, switches, and
corroded sockets when you hit the brakes.

I'd strongly urge you to check before you install anything other than
the original incandescents. I'm very sure that most places we can't
change them without "breaking the law"

Ken, without going into the excruciating detail I've already covered
this point on in the past, that is not correct.

DS