HMFIC-1369

Default What is the finish on pub tables?

epoxy.... search bar top clear finish
"Owen Lawrence" wrote in message
Sometimes I see this really thick finish on rustic looking tables in
some bars or pubs. It fills in every dent and ding and it's really thick,
maybe up to 1/4" deep in spots. Kind of yellow, some kind of resin or
something.

I've got some construction grade plywood I'd like to cover like that,

make it smooth and strong. Can anyone tell me what it would be? Is it
polyurethane? Is it applied in many layers or can it be done all at once?
(Maybe some kind of epoxy can be done all at once. You tell me.)

Thanks.

- Owen -