Jonathan Webb

Default Central Heating Install: Building Control system/procedures etc

Andy,
Thanks - some real meat there-just what I was after. Any WWW or hard
copy resources you could mention?

Yup, our local BC people zealously apply themselves to making peoples
lives difficult (& costly)as well as applying the regs to the letter
rather than the spirit.

My paragraph about the fee comes from here
(FYI http://www.wealden.gov.uk/planning/building_fees.htm). One of the
things I'm trying to work out is if I need to contact them at all.
No point in adding to their workload. But if I must, then I must.

As a bit of a treehugger, I have no problem in increased energy
efficiency, but dickheads making & enforcing policy like this, is not
the way to go about it. What happened to grants for condensing boilers?

Did I hear the words "stealth tax"?
Probably drowned out in by the flatulence coming from our Tone.
With LA grants cut, wherelse are they going to top up their budgets?

Ta
Jono