Martin H. Eastburn

Default URGENTLY need to find out a VIN number of bike motor

I agree with the weird font design - the R/P 737 looks different than the rest -
it is likely the RY MM Is that Royal Year 73 month 7 maybe ? Their dates are based
not on our calendar... Oh - it must be R7 37 as the Previous Emperor passed.
I propose it is Royal 7 work week 37 and the run number or Royal 7 month 3 day 7 and run number.

I suggest taking the picture to a Suzuki dealer and asking for help.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Boris Mohar wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:41:39 -0400, John wrote:

Ignoramus21002 wrote:

People, I really need help here.

I already know that the motor serial number
starts with R737. I do not need that.

If you look closer at the serial number
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/suzuki-motor/dscf0005.jpg
you'll see that the 'P' in the serial number P7.37 - 115840
has been changed to an 'R', probably with an chisel. HTH

I doubt it. If that were true than you would be able to see where the lower
end of curve of P touches the perpendicular. It is stops at the diagonal.
It is just the weird font design.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: