fybar

Default Missing coax connector on TV

So, I can just glue another connector on there? Is there no physical
connection? How does the signal get transferred from the connector
into the tuner? If there is a web page that describes this, that
would be fine.

Thanks!

fybar

Well you'll have to solder the center pin of the connector to the pad
it was originally connected and mechanically connect the outside of
the connector to the metal shield, you need to make sure there wasn't
an isolator in there as well, but it doesn't look to me like there
was. If in doubt, have a tech fix it.

So far it looks like $85 minimum. That is a little more than I want to
spend considering what I could spend to buy a new set. That is what I
expected, and why I wanted to do it myself.

Thanks again to all who contributed.

fyb