Gunner Asch

Default shop music?

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:29:58 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the record show that "brassbend" wrote back on
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:16:14 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
I am one of those "Classically trained musicians" and I have found many of
us can't listen to anything and work. We have no "background music" switch
and drop everything else to concentrate on the music. Needless to say my
shop has no music.

I heard an interview that singer of love songs Barry White couldn't
have the radio on when he was making love. He'd get up and start listening
to the music. "Whoops".

LLB
(brass instrument repair)

I have the same problem with having a TV on in the background.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner