The Davenport's

Default Update on Suzuki engine

OK. I set the engine vertically and looked quite closely. No trace of
the VIN number. I do not want to detective to come to my home. I need
some real urgent help on where may the VIN be located. Thanks.

Uh, isn't this the engine serial number??

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/suzuki-motor/dscf0005.jpg

Shawn

I need a vin number. Not the engine serial number.

The only place you are going to get a VIN is from the frame tag that is
either mounted on the left side of the steering head or on the left side of
the lower frame...well, that's where almost all bikes have the VIN, anyway

Mike