Ken Sterling

Default nk

I e mailed FedEx and asked them what their policy on return addresses were.
They sent me the following reply:

Start reply:

We received your inquiry. Thank you for contacting FedEx.

For every transaction, FedEx must have all the necessary information of the
shipper and recipient like a complete name, address and telephone number
before we can absolutely accept packages. For express packages, these
information must be indicated on the airbill but if packages were sent via
FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, these information will not be displayed on
the label but we have the records encoded in our database.

End reply.

I suggest that if you want to know about the shipment, that you contact
FedEx, and they will have all the information you require.

Steve

Teehee... I think if I were Iggy, I would file a damage claim to FedEx
for the damaged covers on the engine. (Damaged in shipment)
Then get the necessary parts to repair it, then sell it....
Ken.