pyotr filipivich

Default shop music?

Let the record show that "jw" wrote back on 27 Oct
2005 09:49:44 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
Maybe just me, but background "noise" makes it easier to tune things
out. If it is too quiet, then every little noise is a distraction, but
if there is an ambient noise level it will hide things.

At work when I am trying to get "into the zone" I will pop in the
headphones to help tune out background conversations and stuff.

Funny, but I've discovered that putting on the earmuffs will help me
'hear' the radio.

I'm with the guy who loads MP3s on a CD. I can get upwards of 9 hours
of material on a CD. And then I don't have to change the CDs.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.