JOHN D

Default HVAC Rheem drain pan needed

"JOHN D" wrote in message
news:XSl8f.32516$gF4.3534@trnddc07...
I need a Rheem RXCH-A14 Horizontal Drain Pan Kit
The old one is leaking. Can anybody sell me one?
remove 1 to reply

I have allready done the research to determine that the RXCH-A14

Horizontal Drain Pan Kit is the correct one.
It's a 25 yearl old Montgomerery Wards unit made by Rheem. I called Rheem
and gave them all the numbers from the original intallation manuals and the
actual Rheem numbers stamped on the A coil. I would like to have the part on
hand and verify that it's really is the correct one, when I call someone to
install it. I had one ordered from a HVAC surplus seller but it turned out
they didn't have it.