Greg G.

Default Refurbished Unisaws

joe2 said:

I hope we are talking about the same saw… I just got my Unisaw last
month, model 36-L3B. It is 10-in, 3hp, extended table, Biesemeyer
50-in commercial fence, Delta’s mobile base, $1499. Actually, delivery
wasn’t totally free because there was a $13.00 “booking” fee.

I just looked at the website, price has jumped $50 ($1549), maybe
adjustments for changing fuel costs?!?

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...ARTNUM=36-830A

I'm new to the Unisaw. Are we on the same page with these Unisaws?

Well, based on the model numbers, those are old models -
Not that it matters to anyone but the marketing department...
Pretty good prices, however, even if they are old stock.
Newer ain't necessarily better...

Greg G.