Bud--

Default Using Splicers and Tap Connectors with Aluminum Wiring insteadof Twist On Wire Nuts?

Harry Muscle wrote:
The ones I'd use aren't too large, about 1.5 inches cubed for the tap
connectors and I'm hoping the dimensions for the splicer is listed in
cm or otherwise those things are way way bigger than I expected.

Scanning the catalog, other dimensions that were identifiable (labeled
or fractional) were inches. Another problem - wire is all marked STR,
which I presume is stranded. If true they are not listed for and may or
may not work properly for solid.

bud-