Jim Wheeler

Default Projects with Trex?

I love it - an old fart's joke. Just right for telling to grandkids.

Robert Bonomi wrote:

In article . net,
Jim Wheeler wrote:

Any thing neat to make with Trex scraps (8 to 18 inches in length)?

Thats about the right size for shoe trees for drying out certain kinds of
wet tennis shoes.

A cautionary tail, however, follows ---

It seems that the leader of the local synagogue used some scraps for
exactly this purpose.

Then, one evening, his son then put his nice Air Jordan's on it to dry out.

The next morning they were totally ruined, much to everyone's dismay.

Our woodworker checked back with the plans source, and was informed that
said results were entirely expected. In fact, the project designer wasn't
even mildly sympathetic, as he explained...

(wait for it)

(you'll be sorreee!)

"Silly Rabbi, Trex is for Keds!"

(you *were* warned!)