Jon Danniken

Default really handy tool

"Nick Hull" wrote:
Rex B wrote:

Boy is this handy to have around the shop for blowing out holes after
drilling or tapping! I just grab it and pump, way quicker than pulling
out an air hose and finding a blowgun for it. And the air stream is

much
less dangerous than 90psi shop air too. I haven't yet blown a freshly
tapped chip into my eye, but I always do worry.

Now Grant, that is entirely against the whole premis of this group,
which is the acquisition of ever-larger POWER machinery. How here you
come with this Luddite blowgun thing.....

I guess I'm a worse Luddite, I use a soda straw to blow chips out of
holes. HINT: use a flex straw so you don't blow the chips into your eye!

I use my shop-vac when possible.

Jon