joe2 joe2 is offline
Member

If it helps, the Grizzly is made in Taiwan, the Unisaw is now partly made in Taiwan. The Unisaw still uses traditional non-metric hardware, don’t know about the Grizzly.

The cost of a NEW Unisaw 10-in, 3hp, with a 50-in Biesemeyer commercial fence system is only $100 to $200 (s/h included) more than the refirb’d unit mentioned above. I opted for the Delta product (new) because of the Biesemeyer fence, an upgraded Grizzly fence meant paying extra for a 2nd fence and getting stuck with one I didn’t want or need. Didn’t/don’t have a clue what I’m doing, made the decision on the Biesemeyer fence based on numerous reviews and user comments. Maybe I’ll feel differently about the Biesemeyer commercial fence later down the road, but for now I’m still tickled pink.