TWS

Default OT Post Current Count - As Of 10/25/05

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:58:35 -0700, wrote:

The irony is that the invasion of Iraq actually OPENED the
borders of Iraq to Al Queada. Before, the situation was controlled,
now it's a f**king mess with 2000+ US soldiers paying the ultimate
price for the current administration's egotism and lack of foresight.

No the were busy crashing planes into buildings.
TWS

I posted a question to Tom concerning Radical Islam, an honest
question. It had nothing to do with US policy at any time. I have
enough education to post my questions. If you want to bitch sing your
song do it but don't quote my posts and attribute anything to it
other the what it was.

I was referring to the OP's thread, not yours. Sorry if this offends
you.

snip of rest of rant