Default OT Post Current Count - As Of 10/25/05

The irony is that the invasion of Iraq actually OPENED the
borders of Iraq to Al Queada. Before, the situation was controlled,
now it's a f**king mess with 2000+ US soldiers paying the ultimate
price for the current administration's egotism and lack of foresight.

No the were busy crashing planes into buildings.
TWS

I posted a question to Tom concerning Radical Islam, an honest
question. It had nothing to do with US policy at any time. I have
enough education to post my questions. If you want to bitch sing your
song do it but don't quote my posts and attribute anything to it
other the what it was.
A question about, READ: WHAT CAN THE COLLECTIVE PLANET DO TO PROTTECT
ITS CHILDREN FROM A FORM OF RADICAL ISLAM THAT CALLS FOR THE
CONFERSION TO FAITH OR DEATH OF ALL INFIDELS? If it will make you
feel better No f**king war will do anything but change the locations
of the killing fields. Don't inject or read anything into that beyond
that. I posted in the thread about Iraq only because of Tom and
wanting to know what he thought, there is no hidden agenda.

Like many during the 60's I was not in a position to smoke dope in
Canada. Instead I got my ass drafted and like many before me I went
to try and stay alive. I left the minds with a higher understanding of
right and wrong to sort out the "f**king mess". First thing I did was
get F**king Shot. And when I was medivac back stateside I watched on
TV as all the people of higher minds and values marched in the
streets to save people like me from dying in a foreign country as we
carried out our countries's "egotism".

I was in rehab for 6 months and in that time not one f**king higher
mind came to share their thoughts and prayers. I never got to enjoy
free love or smoke dope while singing Teach your Children at a CSNY
concert. Why? I'm no Senators Son.

But the one thing I learned was, the people who really care about the
world and the human condition take a hell of lot more action then
shooting off their mouths in a woodworking forum. Or marching down the
street with their hand in Suzy Creamcheeses pants while patting each
other on the back for their higher minds and values.

People with "higher minds and values" take risks. The corpsman whose
values won't let him pick up a gun and dies saving the lives of people
who do. The thousands of volunteers teaching people how to fish so
they can feed themselves. The medical volunteers serving throughout
the world helping where governments won't. You want to see caring, go
look at the volunteers at a geriatric ward. That place where we send
our old when they get in the way of higher ideas. There are so many
ways to make a difference but I don't think political diatribes
posted to a woodworking forum serve anything but to inflate your
already bloated self image. But then, that's what higher minds do
best, talk and get higher.

That's the most I have ever said, you folks can keep masturbating
each other in the rec. I will killfile this thread as I have with most
of thew other garbage.

I will head out to my shop to enjoy my 1000bf of walnut, paid for by
disability payments from an injury I received while being too stupid
to stay out the way of a higher moral belief system.

And in the end I want to be buried with my face down,so all the higher
moral minds can kiss my fat shotup ass goodby.

Ed