PrecisionMachinisT

Default Jailed Employee

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message
news:4h38f.518636$xm3.63985@attbi_s21...

As if it were up to YOU to ****ing decide for others what to think and
say.......

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like me.
Perhaps you are projecting your anger on me because you're not capable of
controlling what you see as a bad habit. I can't see any other reason you
would care what I think.

Your first mistake lies in your thinking that you might somehow have an
ability of controlling me to any extent whatsoever...( let alone to the
point where you could possibly elicit anger )

Second one is in vainly assuming that *I* actually give a flying rat **** as
to what *you* might think......

You're just being a temporary 'play-toy' is all--( kinda like the one our
cat left on the doorstep this morning )........

--

SVL