Emmo

Default shop music?

I have over 400 Grateful Dead concerts on cds - each one different and
special.

I have no problem finding something I want to listen to when I am bored with
the radio...

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Emmo wrote:

I buy old boomboxes at yard sales, my limit is $10, and sprinkle them all
around my garage shop, my pool, and most of the rooms of my house. I
listen to KGSR, which according to Rolling Stone is "the number one radio
station that doesn't suck in the country"...

Which of the six radio stations left in the country is that one? :-(

I have six compilation CDs, each with at least 150 songs in MP3 format on
them. I listen according to my mood. They are rock/pop, heavy rock, blues,
surf, reggae, and soul/R&B. I also have jazz and world compilations, but
not big enough for one of my main six CDs. It takes an incredible amount
of time to find 150 songs in a genre that you can listen to over and over
again, they have to be really great tunes.

I have a six CD/MP3 changer in my motorcycle, that's why I limit it to
six.

GWE