Eric

Default programmable thermostat

Can anyone recommend a decent residential programmable thermostat for
heating and cooling? I've got a Hunter model 44260 and its a piece of junk!
Its very annoying to program and it blinks various things (symbols and
numbers) that you cant understand without a manual, its a horrible piece of
crap. I've got a Gas hot air furnace and whole-house air-conditioner system
run off the same thermostat. The batteries are lose in the holder and if
they disconnect for a fraction of a second the whole program is lost.
I really want a decent programmable thermostat with day and night settings
for heating and colling.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Eric